God’s Chosen (GC3) is my favorite gospel group of all time. I just thought I’d take time this week to share about why I love them so much! God’s Chosen is a singing trio from St.Louis by the names of Zebrina Anderson, Nikeisha Whittier and Sarah Stephens who travel the country singing. Before I go any further, go purchase their album “1&6” on ITunes, amazon.com, and gc3music.com RIGHT NOW! The album is absolutely amazing.
I met God’s Chosen when I was around 13 and have been a diehard supporter ever since. God’s Chosen stood out from the entire STL artist because I noticed that they supported others and were sincerely focused on ministry and not entertainment. God’s Chosen released their first album, “Love Ever After”, nationally in 2007 and I remember like it was yesterday being at their celebration at Vintage Vinyl. God’s Chosen recently released their sophomore album,”1&6” and I was soooo happy that I would not talk about anything else but the release of “1&6”.There are a ton of things I admire about God’s Chosen but I decided to point out these top 10! Enjoy!
WHY I LOVE GOD’S CHOSEN:
- They love God. It is very obvious that GC3 loves God and more importantly serves him in every aspect of their lives.
- They focus their ministry on saving the lost. At their first CD release concert, I believe two people accepted Christ and were baptized that night.
- They support other ministries. God’s Chosen support other STL artist and have supported me since I’ve known them.
- They keep it real. If anyone knows any member of God’s Chosen they will tell you like it is. Lol
- They are talented. God’s Chosen is very talented and I’ve successfully learned how to fail at each of their runs.
- They are committed to being used by God. Brina, Sarah, and Keisha are committed to singing and play vital roles in their local church.
- They are humble. God’s Chosen never accepts any glory, but they ALWAYS give glory to God.
- They are faithful. So many people would have gave up singing after living in different states, but God’s Chosen kept the faith and stayed together.
- They are grateful. After all these years, God’s Chosen thanks me for each and every event that I come support them at.
- They are wise, they know the Word of God and they will tell you things in a loving way. Brina, Sarah and Keisha are very wise women who have taught me how to be a godly woman. I have no problem asking them or sharing things with them because I know they will get me together in a loving way.